Forums - #SaveTheKmarts and #SaveTheSears

Full Version: Is COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease) helping Kmart or killing Kmart at a much faster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease) forcing stores to close, I wonder if this is helping Kmart or killing them faster that expected?

Most of the Kmarts have closed way before COVID-19 was even known or existed, but as the days tun into weeks and the weeks are now turning into month, hopefully months are not becoming years is this COVID-19 helping the already troubled retailer or is this helping them get a little more business where other stores have changed their hours, ran out of stalk, or closed is this going to help the troubled retailer?

Will COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease) help Kmart by drawing in people as others may think other stores that are still open are busier so Kmart is a better choice?
This plant? Its aloe ankoberensis. Picked it up at the SF cactus show this past spring, and have been working it out into more sub for a while now.
I dont know, with all the features that the people hope for, the game might be 3-6 GB 6 GB? OH NO but, lets just hope its 3-4 GB, 5-6 GB is to much for players using Windows XP like me